When we step into the field created by a family constellation, we are stepping into the seeker’s right hemisphere, with its connection to the body, emotions, and its orientation in our relational world.
This work opens the door to understanding how much information is coming in through our bodies. As this comprehension deepens, we realize that we can effectively partner with our bodies for conscious movement in the world. We begin to move differently as facilitators and participants.
Constellations give us a way to harvest the body’s wisdom. Through constellation work we can unwind and unravel the frozen strands of trauma from our essential beings, so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease.
- We get to see the big picture of our lives and the history of our family. These histories transform from lifeless collections of words into living understanding of the emotional implications of events.
- As we see the forces that have affected us, we have more self-compassion and understanding and we start to know our own emotions more intimately.
- We can recognize and resolve pain resulting from trauma at the individual, family, and social levels. We can reduce stress and the implicit load we carry from past generations, furthering our capacity for freedom and choice.
- We can open access to our right insula and the flow of information that our body is always trying to bring to our awareness.
- Our experience of being human is expanded. Unexpected possibilities, movements and solutions open before us. We gain new insight and respect into the journeys of others.
- We can move into the divine play of being human.
This website is organized by west coast state. From the home page you can click on the state(s) you are interested in attending a constellation workshop in. You can also visit the events tab for a comprehensive calendar of all the constellation events happening on the west coast that we are aware of. To submit west coast constellation events that are not listed, please visit the contact tab and submit the information there for us to list.
this website is hosted by sarah peyton www.empathybrain.com
for more information on constellations www.isca-network.org
nature photography and web design www.emilychaffee.com
family constellation page art by artist jason de caires taylor www.underwatersculpture.com
find constellations west on facebook: